(as of Aug 03,2021 16:15:12 UTC – Details)
Did you ever think that programming code is not something for you?
Did you ever think that it can’t be simple and smart?
Did you hear about machine learning but don’t know exactly what it is?
Put away your credentials and get prepared to immerse yourself in a basic crash course of data analysis, machine learning, Pandas and Numpy even if you are a beginner with no knowledge about programming.
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS is the ultimate guide for beginners to starts to understanding programming codes.
In this manual you’ll find:
MACHINE LEARNING FOR BEGINNERS
The ultimate guide to knowing about how the progress works in our world. It is simplifying the way we live, work, travel and communicate.
Now artificial intelligence is not simple imagination, but it’s reality.
In this guide for beginners you will understand how Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data works in our lives and how we are in contact every day with it.
An introduction to machine learning
How does machine learning works?
Acquire knowledge about Big data and Artificial Intelligence
How giant companies like Amazon, Netflix, Facebook and more are using Machine Learning
How Python algorithms can help you with Machine Learning
Easy techniques and tools for your business
Practical examples and vocabulary technical words
Even if you are not a technology expert, you can learn simple strategies and fundamentals for Machine Learning right after reading this book.
PYTHON FOR DATA ANALYSIS
Python is a high-level programming language, released for the first time in 1991 by its creator Guido van Rossum, a Dutch programmer currently operating in Dropbox. Python is used by thousands of people to do things from the power of Instagram, to building video games with the PyGame library.
Often programming is seen as something complicated:
- we fear the effort that goes into learning a new programming language
- the books available on Python Programming are too complicated to understand and learn
- it is difficult to find information that really improve your knowledge
For these reasons, this book can help you to start from zero with data analysis.
In This book you will find out:
- Why python data analysis is so important and how to use it for the benefit of your business or brand.
- How to Bridge your data analysis with the power of programming
- How to improve your skills using Python programming language.
- How data analysis is applied today and how to use it in your everyday life.
- What Numpy is and its characteristics
- What Panda is and its characteristics
Even if you‘ve never studied programming code or computer technology, thanks to this book you can learn and apply Python techniques in just 21 days.
***Scroll up and click the BUY NOW button!***