(as of Oct 15,2019 14:52:43 UTC – Details)
HURRAY, The Raspberry Pi 4 is Here!! And with it a New Version of Raspbian. We’ll show you How to Set it Up!!
The Raspberry Pi Foundation presented in June 2019 a revised edition of the mini-calculator designed much better for desktop use. The Raspi-makers provide with Raspbian Buster a revised Linux distribution, which is perfectly aligned with the new Pi. This book focuses upon initial setup of Raspberry Pi 4. As you move ahead to each chapter, you will find details about the software setup. Further ahead, you will get to know about the Sensors, Tkinter Widgets, Programming details and a lot more. The Book highlighted the Basics of programming and the steps that will help to kick start your Programming practice on your brand new Raspberry Pi.
After finishing this book, you will undoubtedly feel like a pro user of Raspberry Pi and would be confident to move ahead with more challenging and complex problems. Other things you will learn in this book include:
- Step by Step Instruction to Setup the Hardware
- Step by Step Instruction to setup Raspbian OS on Raspberry Pi 3 and 4
- Setting up the computers
- Recommended Software for Smooth Experience
- Navigating the File Manager through CLI
- How to open a Terminal
- The shell and its features
- Shell types
- What is Shell Scripting?
- How to use Shell Scripting
- Backup Scripts
- Script Scheduler
- How to get started on Raspbian Pi?
- The syntax for declaring a variable in Python
- Sensors, Sense HAT and its features
- How to install Sense HAT?
- Coding guidelines for TkInter Widgets
- And many more….
What this book will do for you? In every Chapter of this Manual, you will find Techniques that will enable you Set up Projects on Raspberry Pi 3 and 4!!!!
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up and click the orange “BUY NOW” button on the top right corner and download Now!!! You won’t regret you did
See you inside!!!